I made dinner a few months ago, and the omelette was the nicest!!!
The takikomi gohan was very nice too. I will share some recipes of takikomi gohan soon!
Meanwhile, here's the recipe for the omelette! ^^ Please try! It's very versatile and easy. :)
Ingredients (for 2 pax):
- dou miao / prawn / crab meat / carrot / minced pork / minced chicken / beansprouts / anything you like
- salt and pepper to taste- 3 eggs
- 100ml kombu soup / vegetable stock / chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Soysauce
- 2 tablespoons Mirin
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cornflour
1. In a small frying pan, using medium flame, heat up oil. Fry the ingredient you are using for the omelette first. Add salt and pepper to taste. Put cooked ingredients aside on a plate.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl. In the same frying pan, heat up oil. Pour in egg mixture. Use chopsticks to constantly beat it in the pan till it's cooked, but still a little watery. About 2~3 minutes. Pour cooked omelette in a serving plate. The heat in the omelette will continue 'cooking the omelette'.
3. In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Rinse the frying pan. Dry with a cloth or with paper towels.
4. Heat frying pan over small-medium flame. Pour sauce mixture in and wait for sauce to thicken. Once sauce is thickened, pour it over the omelette in the serving plate.
5. You can garnish it with chopped spring onions or coriander if you like.
Hope you will like it!
Join us on 'Facebook' for daily updates~! ^^