Hi!! Happy Girls Cute Food received so many new likes yesterday! Thank you very much!
Yesterday, I made this for lunch! So, I would like to share this recipe for you! It's very easy to make!
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 piece of otah
1. Beat egg with soy sauce, salt and pepper until fluffy. Add sesame oil.
2. Mix the water in.
3. Place otah in the middle of a shallow dish.
4. Pour egg mixture in the dish.
5. Prepare a metal pot filled with some water. It should cover the steamer rack. Boil the water over high heat.
6. Put dish into pot. Reduce heat to medium. Steam for about 8~10 minutes. Don't steam it too long or your egg would be rubbery!
Make sure there is enough water in your pot to steam or you may spoil your pot!
7. Garnish with chopped spring onions or any nice-looking leaves. Haha! Serve immediately while hot.
You may add some minced prawn or meat in your egg too. It will be very delicious!
You can find cute pictures like the bear in the 1st picture in Daiso, the bento section. There are many different kinds!
I hope you like this recipe! It's very easy and very fast to make and it tastes very good with porridge or steamed rice! ^^
Thank you for all the new likes! I'm very grateful! Do join in my giveaway!!!