My friend made a super delicious and easy-to-make salad tortilla wrap for me. So I'm going to teach you how you can make it! ^^
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 1 zucchini / Japanese cucumber
- 1 stalk of corn
- 1 tomato
- 1 avocado
- a handful of raisins / dried cranberries
- 2 tortilla wraps
- tomato sauce
1. Wash the zucchini and chop them into bite-sized pieces.
3. Wash and cut the tomato into bite-sized pieces.
5. Sprinkle raisins or dried cranberries all over.
6. Mix them all up using a wooden spoon.
7. Toast your tortilla wraps on a frying pan.
8. Scoop your salad onto your tortilla wrap. You can drizzle it with any sauce you like. I had it with tomato sauce. It was delicious! ^^
9. Roll your tortilla up~!