Sunday 4 March 2012

Hello! I'm Apple! :)

Hello!!



My name is Apple~! I created this blog to teach all girls how to make cute food for their friends and loved ones!



So over here, you can find recipes to many cute food! I'll be trying many different kinds of recipes from different cookbooks and the internet.



Food can fill your stomach. But cute food can cheer a person up! So, I believe this is my mission in creating this blog. Haha! I want to cheer you up, and I want to teach you how you can cheer your friends up! You can become popular if you always can create something to make people happy, so I hope you'll like this blog.



I will also be creating a Youtube account for this blog because I want to make cooking videos too. So stay tuned!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...