These babies are so pretty and delicious to tuck into! Warm bananas are the best!
Ingredients (Makes 4 small bowls or cups):
- 100g Unbleached flour
- 40g Brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- Pinch of Nutmeg powder
- 30g Olive oil / Sunflower Oil, or 60g of margarine/butter
- 2 medium Bananas
- 4 Strawberries
- 8 tablespoons of applesauce (sweetened or unsweetened)/ orange juice/ apple juice
1) Mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder together until they are evenly distributed.
2) Add in oil and rub the oil into the flour mixture until they resemble breadcrumbs.
3) Slice your bananas and strawberries. 1 banana can fill 2 cups, and 1 strawberry will fill 1 cup.
4) Add 1~2 tablespoons of applesauce each into the cup, covering the fruits.
5) Sprinkle (2) on top of this fruit filling, covering them completely.
6) Send into the oven to bake for 18~20mins at 200℃. The surface should be golden and the fruit mixture will be bubbling!
Strawberries, like all berries, can be a little sour. If you don't like sour, feel free to add some sugar into your applesauce/juice mixture.
*You can actually mix in any fruits you want. Raspberries, Cranberries, Blackberries, Blueberries crumble. Apples and Blueberries crumble. Everything is up to you! Bananas and Blueberries will taste good too! ^^
I hope you like this recipe!!! ^^