Today's noodle dish...I will call it urmm...Creamy Macaroni. Haha! Sorry, I'm not very creative with names. So, basically, these are the ingredients you need! ^^
- 2 servings of elbow macaroni
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlics, minced
- 1/4 cup raw cashews or almonds, boiled 10 minutes in water and drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon white miso paste (optional)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- chopped fresh Italian parsley for garnish
1. Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Add elbow macaroni and cook according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water. Drain again.
2. Heat oil in a medium pan. Add onions and cook until soft. Add garlic and cook for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
3. In a blender, combine onions and garlic, cashews, water, miso paste, salt and pepper. Process on high until very smooth.
4. Toss hot pasta with sauce until noodles are evenly coated. Garnish with parsley and it's ready to eat!!! ^^