*B-complex Vitamin is also known as "Happy Vitamin"~! Because it minimises and eliminates depression. It also brings balance to the many systems running your body so you will energetic and healthy~!
Ingredients (Makes about 24 biscuits)
- 120g all-purpose flour
- 60g vegan butter/margarine
- 100g cheddar cheese sauce
- ground black pepper for sprinkling on the biscuits after they're done.
*Make sure all your ingredients are cold!!!!
Especially your butter! It has to be hard!
Preheat oven to 180℃.
1. In a bowl, rub butter into flour until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in cheddar cheese sauce.
Remember this homemade cheese sauce from here? ^^
3. Make sure dough isn't too wet. If it's too wet, add in a little bit more flour. Roll dough into suasuage shape, then pat the sides flat to form a square log. Wrap dough with plastic wrap and chill for 1~2hours. To hasten chilling, you can put it in the freezer.
4. Remove dough from refrigerator and unwrap. Cut with breadknife. Bake for 12minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack. Sprinkle black pepper generously on top of the cookies for an addictive punch! ^^
I really love these biscuits!! So addictive to munch on! hehe! ^^
A: When you are ready to cut, remember to rotate the log of dough often, so that one side doesn't become flattened by the repeated pressure of the knife.
Good luck~! ^^